Turama 117meter private yacht
NOT offered for sale or Charter
Motor yacht TURAMA can accommodate up to 70 guests in 43 cabins within her huge 117.35m (385′) long hull.
M/Y TURAMA is a full displacement steel twin propeller luxury yacht which was built in Finland by yacht builder Rauma Yard in 1990 and converted in 2004 to a luxury pleasure yacht. She is Class LRS Lloyds 100A1 Passenger Ship LMC, UMS and can accordingly accommodate more than 12 guests, in a 16 Single, 17 Double and10 Twin cabin arrangement (see below for further details).
TURAMA’s Very comprehensive Equipment and Facility list:
– Piano in her saloon
– Main Salon, Lounge, Dance Floor, Grand Piano, Large Plasma TV
– Main Dining Room – 104 Seats – Large Plasma TV
– 16 Seat Private Cinema / Conference Room
– 12 Seat Meeting Room / Boardroom
– 80-100 Seat Conference Theatre / Exhibition Display Area, with Multimedia Projection System & 62″ Plasma Screen
– 8 Station Internet Café – Wireless Internet in all public areas
– Children’s Playroom with 61″ Plasma Screen, piano, and video game systems
– Swimming Pool and Spa Pool Spa, Exercise Gym
– Sauna & Beauty Salon, Massage & Aroma-Therapy Room
– On Board Hospital
– Fully Certified Helipad
– The yacht’s Water Toys include 4 Wave Runners and a Water Ski.
TURAMA’s amazing accommodation includes:
– A Master Suite of 200 m2 on the upper deck, surrounded by wall to wall windows at a completely private area with “His” and “Hers” bathrooms with separate Spa Pool and Hamam, as well as “His” and “Hers” dressing rooms. There is also a master suit Breakfast area, and Study with en suite facilities, Private Sun Deck with outdoor Spa Pool.
– 1 Junior Master Suite (40 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
– 1 Junior Master Suite (40 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
– 9 V.I.P.Suites (40 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
– 6 V.I.P.Suites (35 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
– 4 V.I.P. Suites (40 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
– 5 V.I.P. Suites (35 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
– 16 Single First Class Cabins (14 m2) with TV and en-suite bathroom.
Superyacht TURAMA has 1 Master Suite (with his & hers bathrooms and dressing rooms ensuite salon) and connecting to: 2 VIP Suites with queen-size beds, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathrooms. 24 Luxury Double and Twin Guests cabin (40m) each with marble bathroom and spa pool 16 Single First Class Cabins with en-suite bathroom. All her bathrooms are marble with Spa Pool. (26 Suites 35 – 40 Sq meters Master Suite 200 sq meters)
Turama’s interior layout sleeps up to 70 guests in 43 staterooms, 17 double cabins, 10 twin cabins and 16 single cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 58 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
She is built with Steel hull and Steel superstructure.Turama is capable of 16 knots flat out, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
Air Conditioning, WiFi connection on board, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, Gym, Jacuzzi (on deck), Air Conditioning
The 117m yacht sleeps 70 guests and boasts a professional, five-star crew of 60.
Turama is a powerful welded steel vessel whose lovely detailing, such as extensive teak decking, offers a sumptuous atmosphere in which to pamper her guests. Uniquely equipped to make the most of any affair, the enormous out-door spaces and exceptional comfort of Turama will make every moment spent onboard a pleasure.
Perfectly designed for cruising, luxury megayacht Turama is ideal for holiday or business use with well appointed facilities and exquisite accommodations. Onboard dining is truly a memorable experience with world-class chefs preparing exquisite meals which presented in a grand style. Meals can be served either in the formal dining room or out on the deck in true alfresco style.
Turama’s facilities and entertainment systems are extensive, beginning with a robust main saloon with a grand piano, a large dance floor and large plasma TV. A 12 seat private cinema can also be used as a conference room, while another 20-seat meeting room can be also used for exhibitions. A large conference theatre can seat 80 to 100 people and enjoys a spacious exhibition display area, multimedia projection system and plasma screen.
Families will love the children’s playroom with a plasma screen, piano and video game systems. An Espresso Café on the reception deck, one level down from the main deck, is the perfect place to catch up with an informal cup of coffee and a snack.
Turama also boasts a swimming pool, Jacuzzi spa, sauna, beauty salon, gym, massage and aromatherapy room, hospital, fully certified helipad and wave runners.
Suitable for leading Global companies, Royal Families etc
Top speed: 15
Cruise speed: 14
Listing ID: 232