The Asian Rich List 2013 is complied by Asian Media & Marketing Group (AMG), it only include Asians living in the United Kingdom.
1. £12.5 billion Hinduja Group has expanded and diversified its businesses, with significant social and charitable contributions, under the present leadership of Chairman, Srichand, ably supported by his brothers, Gopichand, Prakash and Ashok
2. £11 billion Lakshmi Niwas Mittal is an England-based Indian steel magnate. He is the chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steelmaking company.
3. £3 billion Anil Agarwal is an Indian businessman and the founder and Executive Chairman of the United Kingdom-based Vedanta Resources Corporation.
4. £1.2 billion Surinder Arora Arora Hotels is one of the fastest growing privately owned hotel companies in the UK and is the largest provider of hotel accommodation and conference facilities at Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
5. £1.15 billion Ranjit and Baljinder Boparan
Headquartered in Birmingham 2 Sisters Food Group was established in 1993 by our Chief Executive, Ranjit Singh, and remains a privately owned company. During this period the company has evolved from a small scale frozen retail cutting operation to a world class food company, serving the retail, foodservice and manufacturing sectors
6. £1.1billion Jasminder Singh head of the Radisson Edwardian Hotels group.
7. £1 billion Sir Anwar Pervez OBE, HI, is a businessman in the United Kingdom. He is the founder and Chairman of Bestway Group
8. £0.85 billion Manuhai Chandaria Family owner of Chandaria Industries Ltd, a leading paper products manufacturer in the UK, , Chandaria Paper Mills Ltd which manufactures tissue paper and toilet rolls: , and Chandaria Industries Tanzania Ltd. Other companies in the group include and Two other companies, Chandaria holdings Ltd and Chandaria Investments Ltd have extensive interest in property and other investments.
9. £0.80 billion Lord Paul of Marylebone and son Angad Paul their company Caparo continues the successful formula for growth. The grouping of independently managed business units, mainly operating in metal and related markets, gives both critical mass and a stable platform for growth.
10. £0.64 billion Mike Jatania is a founding director of Lornamead,which is a privately held global marketer of personal care brands.
+34 637 97 37 42
“A man who stops advertising to save money is like
a man who stops a clock to save time.” – Henry Ford